Come join us at this family friendly outdoor market, now in our 9th year! Offering fresh and local vegetables, baking, jams and jellies, meat, crafts, jewelry and other food and artisan items. All homemade and home grown!
Things will look a little different when you visit us this year. Safety is our top priority so our market will be a little smaller and we will be following guidelines provided by Manitoba Health.
OUR AMAZING ARTISANS AND FARMERS! (List to be updated on August 20 at 8pm)
|Riplees Ranch Winnipeg||Canadian made petfood, treats, hoodies, sweaters and more|
|Loveable Handmade||gemstone bracelets, anklets, leather earrings|
|Anita’s Garden Art||upcycled glass bird baths, sun catchers, garden art|
|My Valhalla Soaps||solid bar soap, shampoo bars, lotions, solid laundry/dish soap|
|PetToba||pet treats and chews (cat & dog treats)|
|1882 Fruit Based Hot Sauce||assortment of all natural, locally made hot sauces|
|JnJ blankets n Crafts||blankets, stove towels, dish cloths, scrubbies, water balloons|
|A Deadly Thaw||books (novel)|
|Sweet Makers Honey Company||local honey, apiary south of Charleswood in city|
|Bee Boyzz Honey & Meadery||mead and honey varieties, bee pollen, beeswax products|
|The Painted Post||decorative posts and wreaths for the front step/deck|
|Butter & Lard Baking Company||various tarts, cinnamon buns, brownies|
|Grazed Meat Company||beef, lamb, chicken|
|Yazidi Farmers of Manitoba||vegetables|
|Thriftwood 204||cutting boards, charcuterie boards|
|Stell ‘n Pop!||infant and children’s clothing, teepees, scrunchies, wet/dry bags, face masks|
|Baltic Bros Inc (Capital K Distillery)||craft infusions & alcohol|
|Sweet, Eh!||dehydrated dried fruits|
|L.D.B. Designs||handmade clay earrings and accessories|
|Mr. Biltong Beef Jerky Company||beef jerky|
|Ferment For You||fermented saurkraut|
|The Little Eggplant||paninis, gelato, italian sodas|
WHAT WE ARE DOING
Here are some measures that we and our artisans will be taking to create a safe market experience:
- We will have one entrance and one exit for the market to limit the number of customers within the outdoor market at any given time.
- Extra spacing will be provided between vendor booths to ensure that our artisans and customers can maintain a safe distance from one another while browsing and moving through the market.
- Signage will be posted reminding visitors to socially distance while shopping with us.
- We are communicating with our staff and market vendors regularly to reinforce health and safety precautions. We are advising our vendors and staff to stay home if they feel sick.
- We are providing hand sanitizing stations for market shoppers, visitors, and vendors.
- Physical distancing between vendors and guests will be monitored
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. We will be offering portable washrooms within the market site, and hand sanitizing stations throughout the market space.
- If you are not able to wash your hands, use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Do not handle any items you do not intend to buy. Wash your produce thoroughly.
- If you are sick or vulnerable, please stay home and take care of yourself.
- Maintain a safe, social distance of 2 metres from others at all times.
- Wear a mask. While masks are not mandatory, we encourage and appreciate you taking this precautionary measure.
We thank you for supporting local and for doing your part in ensuring that our upcoming farmers market is a safe, healthy space.
Questions? Contact Yvonne at 204-895-7203 ext 212 or email [email protected].