Come join us at this family friendly outdoor market, now in our 9th year! Offering fresh and local vegetables, baking, jams and jellies, meat, crafts, jewelry and other food and artisan items. All homemade and home grown!
Things will look a little different when you visit us this year. Safety is our top priority so our market will be a little smaller and we will be following guidelines provided by Manitoba Health.
RAIN DATE: Sunday, July 18
OUR AMAZING ARTISANS AND FARMERS!
|Border Hills Honey||creamed & liquid honey, flavoured honey, beeswax candles, beeswax, beeswax lip balms|
|Prairie City Soap||soap, bath bombs, shampoo bars, conditioner bars, sugar scrubs, bath salts|
|Sew-Fine Fabric Crafts||placemats, microwave mitts, trivets, potholders, casserole totes, baby quilts, blankets|
|Riplees Ranch Winnipeg||Canadian made pet food, treats and accessories|
|Amanda Lynn||gluten-free specialty foods|
|Loveable Handmade||gemstone bracelets, anklets, leather earrings|
|Bursting with Books||fiction books written by Manitoba authors|
|Craftscape||wood signs, DIY craft kits for adults and kids|
|BB Arm Candy||handmade purses, tote bags, children’s bags|
|Anita’s Garden Art||upcycled glass bird baths, sun catchers, garden art|
|Forever Prairie||200+ flavours of jams, jellies, relishes and preserves|
|Sand Stone Style||handmade concrete décor, small plant pots, jewelry holders, décor trays|
|Daisytree Aromatherapy & Jewelry||essential oils, bath & body oils, bath salts, diffusers, jewelry|
|KanDee’s Dessert Hummus||dessert hummus|
|Magpie Chiq||leather goods, all hand stitched|
|Graze Meat Co||grass fed beef, grass fed lamb, pastured pork|
|My Valhalla Soaps||solid bar soap, shampoo bars, lotions, solid laundry/dish soap|
|Little Brown Jug||beer brewed in the exchange district in Winnipeg|
|PetToba||pet treats and chews for dogs and cats|
|1882 Fruit Based Hot Sauce||assortment of all natural, locally made hot sauces|
|Bones & Marrow Broth Company||slow simmer broth, broth made from scratch|
|Pop Cart||ice pops are made with care, quality and creativity|
|A Deadly Thaw||novel written by local author|
|Hot Cups||loose leaf tea, matcha, Spanish saffron|
|Bee Boyzz Honey & Meadery||mead and honey varieties, been pollen, beeswax products|
|Yazidis Farmers||fresh vegetables|
|Patent 5 Distillery||vodka gin cocktails to go, ready to serve cocktails|
|Baltic Bros Inc||craft infusions & alcohol|
|Sweet, Eh!||dehydrated dried fruits|
|Delectable Bites by Jen||baking, brownies, tarts and loaves|
|Sulat-Kamay||handmade, handwoven straw bags from the Philippines|
|Loewen Homestead||garden produce|
|The Little Eggplant||paninis, gelatos, Italian sodas, cannoli’s|
|PVG Street Eats||fries, burgers, cheese melts, sliders, poutine|
|Trendy Treats||adult ice cream, lemonade, iced coffee, popcorn|
|Perk Coffee Bar||coffee, hot chocolate, tea (hot and iced)|
WHAT WE ARE DOING
Here are some measures that we and our artisans will be taking to create a safe market experience:
- We will have one entrance and one exit for the market to limit the number of customers within the outdoor market at any given time.
- Extra spacing will be provided between vendor booths to ensure that our artisans and customers can maintain a safe distance from one another while browsing and moving through the market.
- Signage will be posted reminding visitors to socially distance while shopping with us.
- Food sampling will not take place (as per Manitoba Health).
- We are communicating with our staff and market vendors regularly to reinforce health and safety precautions. We are advising our vendors and staff to stay home if they feel sick.
- We are providing hand sanitizing stations for market shoppers, visitors, and vendors.
- Physical distancing between vendors and guests will be monitored
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. We will be offering portable washrooms within the market site, and hand sanitizing stations throughout the market space.
- If you are not able to wash your hands, use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Do not handle any items you do not intend to buy. Wash your produce thoroughly.
- If you are sick or vulnerable, please stay home and take care of yourself.
- Maintain a safe, social distance of 2 metres from others at all times.
- Wear a mask. While masks are not mandatory, we encourage and appreciate you taking this precautionary measure.
We thank you for supporting local and for doing your part in ensuring that our upcoming farmers market is a safe, healthy space.
Questions? Contact Yvonne at 204-895-7203 ext 212 or email [email protected].