Come join us at this family friendly outdoor market, now in our 8th year! Offering fresh and local vegetables, baking, jams and jellies, meat, crafts, jewelry and other food and artisan items. All homemade and home grown!
Things will look a little different when you visit us this year. Safety is our top priority so our market will be a little smaller and we will be following guidelines provided by Manitoba Health.
RAIN DATE: Sunday, August 16
OUR AMAZING ARTISANS AND FARMERS!
|Border Hills Honey||creamed & liquid honey, flavoured honey, beeswax candles, beeswax, beeswax lip balms|
|iHooked||crocheted hats + accessories including bags, wraps, shrugs, macramé plant hangers & jewelry|
|Sew-Fine Fabric Crafts||placemats, microwave mitts, trivets, potholders, casserole totes, baby quilts, blankets|
|Simple Joys Shop||graphic t-shirts and yoga style ops, gemstone diffuser bracelets|
|Amanda Lynn||gluten-free specialty foods|
|Stell’n Pop!||children’s clothing, teepees, scrunchies, face masks, EpiPen pouches, wet/dry bags|
|Bursting with Books||fiction books written by Manitoba authors|
|Riplees Ranch Winnipeg||Canadian made pet food, treats and accessories|
|BB Arm Candy||handmade purses, tote bags, children’s bags|
|Bejeweled Goddess||jewelry with ethically traded stones, wearable art|
|Forever Prairie||200+ flavours of jams, jellies, relishes and preserves|
|Sand Stone Style||handmade concrete décor, small plant pots, jewelry holders, décor trays|
|Daisytree Aromatherapy & Jewelry||essential oils, bath & body oils, bath salts, diffusers, jewelry|
|KanDee’s Dessert Hummus||dessert hummus|
|Magpie Chiq||leather goods, all hand stitched|
|Graze Meat Co||grass fed beef, grass fed lamb, pastured pork|
|Anita’s Garden Art||upcycled garden art – bird baths, sun catchers and other garden art|
|Distaff & Spindle||baskets made in Madagascar|
|JnJ Blankets n Crafts||blankets, water balloons, slippers, cat & dog toys, stove towels, scrubbies|
|Juno Food Labs||mixed protein, BUMP (70% ground beef, 30% pea portion)|
|Bones & Marrow Broth Company||slow simmer broth, broth made from scratch|
|Heart & Hammer Handcrafted||handcrafted wood signs|
|Frozen Roots Ceramics||hand thrown pottery, hand sculpted ceramics (mugs, bowls, planters, bird feeders)|
|Solbru||alcohol-free elixirs mad with functional mushrooms & herbs|
|Ferment For You||fermented sauerkrauts, kimchis, salsa|
|Yazidis Farmers||fresh vegetables|
|Beautiful & Tasty Desserts||hand decorated sugar cookies|
|My Valhalla Soaps||soap, shampoo bars, deodorant, skin balms, beard oil|
|The Little Food Lady||cookie sandwiches, cupcakes, challah bread|
|Hot Cups||loose leaf tea, matcha, Spanish saffron|
|1882 Fruit-Based Hot Sauce||assortment of all-natural hot sauces|
|Loewen Homestead||garden produce|
|Tousled Top Shop||hair scrunchies/hair ties|
|The Painted Post||decorative welcome posts for your front step/deck|
|Pet Wants South Winnipeg||healing salve, mosquito, flea and tick spray, dog and cat treats|
|The Little Eggplant||paninis, gelatos, Italian sodas, cannoli’s|
|Sis and Me||fries, burgers, chicken fingers, poutine|
|Trendy Treats||adult ice cream, lemonade, iced coffee, popcorn|
WHAT WE ARE DOING
Here are some measures that we and our artisans will be taking to create a safe market experience:
- We will have one entrance and one exit for the market to limit the number of customers within the outdoor market at any given time.
- Extra spacing will be provided between vendor booths to ensure that our artisans and customers can maintain a safe distance from one another while browsing and moving through the market.
- Signage will be posted reminding visitors to socially distance while shopping with us.
- Food sampling will not take place (as per Manitoba Health).
- We are communicating with our staff and market vendors regularly to reinforce health and safety precautions. We are advising our vendors and staff to stay home if they feel sick.
- We are providing hand sanitizing stations for market shoppers, visitors, and vendors.
- Physical distancing between vendors and guests will be monitored
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. We will be offering portable washrooms within the market site, and hand sanitizing stations throughout the market space.
- If you are not able to wash your hands, use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Do not handle any items you do not intend to buy. Wash your produce thoroughly.
- If you are sick or vulnerable, please stay home and take care of yourself.
- Maintain a safe, social distance of 2 metres from others at all times.
- Wear a mask. While masks are not mandatory, we encourage and appreciate you taking this precautionary measure.
We thank you for supporting local and for doing your part in ensuring that our upcoming farmers market is a safe, healthy space.
Questions? Contact Yvonne at 204-895-7203 ext 212 or email [email protected].