During the busy seasons at Shelmerdine, our Delivery Drivers are some of the most important people on the team! If you’re friendly, consistent, and reliable, being a delivery driver at a Shelmerdine might be for you. During our busy seasons, the delivery drivers can expect to work 5-6 days a week, and overtime to complete any scheduled jobs.
Duties include, but are not limited for:
- Safely delivering orders to our customers, this can include anything as small as a gift card, to as big as a tree!
- Picking up orders from around Winnipeg to bring back to Shelmerdine
- Helping in other departments as needed
- Must have a valid class 5 driver’s license
- Be willing to work outside, rain or shine
- Be able to lift heavy products with the appropriate safety measures
- Tree and shrub planting experience is an asset
- Respectful towards company equipment, Shelmerdine customers, and their properties
- A positive, friendly attitude, our motto is ‘work hard and be nice!’
- Punctuality, and flexible with scheduling to the needs of the business, which can include weekends and evenings