Are you passionate about all things gardening, and love to spread your knowledge with new and experienced gardeners alike? Joining our Retail Garden Store team at Shelmerdine provides that opportunity, and more.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Upholding the stores appearance and ensuring all seasonal and non-seasonal is represented
- Keep shelves fully stocked, priced, and nicely displayed
- Ensure that daily duties and tasks are completed efficiently, while listening to, and kindly communicating with our customers
- Help customers with diagnosing plant problems in store, and over the phone
- Providing customers with the best service possible by keeping a positive attitude, ensuring that they leave happy with the answers to their questions
- Providing customers with the correct products for their plant and garden questions
- Gardening and plant knowledge is an asset
- Ability to diagnose plant problems and identify pests, we have lots to teach, but previous knowledge helps!
- Eagerness to be constantly learning about new products
- Punctual, and flexible with scheduling to the needs of the business, including weekends and evenings.