Shelmerdine is happy to be a PET FRIENDLY environment!
We welcome all dogs/pets to shop with us providing they are well behaved. The following rules must be followed to ensure that all visitors have the best experience possible.*
• We keep our store clean for our visitors. If an accident does happen, please clean up after your pet.
• While they may get excited, if your dog starts barking or whimpering while in the store, please take him/her outside so other shoppers are not bothered.
• All pets must be kept on their leashes, or in their carriers/strollers while shopping.
• Pets must remain in the care and control of their owners at all times.
• Pets should not be left unattended at any time.
• No pets are permitted in the Boutique. Service dogs are the exception.
• Should your pet damage store fixtures or merchandise within our store, you may be asked to cover the cost of these damages/products.
• At any time, you may be asked to leave the store if your pet’s behaviour is not ideal.