Don’t want to get your hands dirty? Let us plant it for you! Our team of friendly and experienced planters will enhance your yard by planting trees and shrubbery to your specifications. From large caliper specimen trees to filling garden beds with fresh new shrubs, our professional planting service guarantees the success of your plants.
Once you’ve selected and purchased your plants from Shelmerdine, simply phone Call Before You Dig to obtain permission for us to excavate on your property. Once we have clearance to excavate, our service includes:
- Digging a new hole and removing old fill from your property
- Installing plant(s) using fresh Shelmerdine Outdoor Planting soil
- Staking and wiring deciduous trees and grafted plants where required
- Plant(s) and planting service are warrantied for one year. Should any plants fail to survive within one year, we will return to install a new plant, free of change.
- When purchased with Myke’s Tree and Shrub, the plant(s) and planting service are warrantied for 5 years. Should any plants fail to survive within 5 years, we will return to install a new plant, free of charge.
Fees do not include removal of existing plants or stumps, or creation of new beds.
At the present time, we do not offer planting services for sod, annuals and perennial plant material.